ellemichellecosmetics@gmail.com

ellemichellecosmetics@gmail.com
For purchases: $10 each on www.ellemichellecosmetics.ecrater.com

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Makeup at the gym

Earlier this morning I went to the gym... mind you I went right when I woke up so I didn't have any makeup on. But yes, if I go to the gym at the end of the day OF COURSE I have makeup on!! What do you think I'm gonna go wash it off just to go to the gym? Don't be an idiot, lol. Now there is a difference between someone who is going to the gym, with a FULL FACE of paint on their face, and don't even sweat while at the gym, cool thats fine, we can totally make fun of those people lol. Okay, maybe not make fun, well sometimes... lol just understand that you are beautiful enough without your makeup, you don't have to plaster it on before going in the morning, do it after. =). Now, on the other hand.. both when I go to the gym later in the day and I do have makeup on, and to those who lather it on before hand to feel better, lets get down to the honest truth. And I have also had many of my guy friends wonder why girls wear makeup to the gym... and the simple answer is, our makeup looks BETTER when we have been sweating. I don't know if you all have this experience, but I swear my skin has more glow and my makeup is like perfection after sweating. Last June, I had gone to New York with girls from my school, and it was balls hott outside, and I swear we all looked better at the end of the day than the start. lol. Well there you have it, thats why women do not wash their face off before going to the gym. WE LOVE LIPSTICK...STAY TRUE

No comments:

Post a Comment