ellemichellecosmetics@gmail.com

ellemichellecosmetics@gmail.com
For purchases: $10 each on www.ellemichellecosmetics.ecrater.com

Friday, February 21, 2014

Loving it!!

So as far as blogs are concerned, I would much rather have conversations than to tell you how to do makeup. Plus, there's plenty of other blogs that are successful in coaching you along the way anyways!! So I would rather be here as a friend, we can have conversations, relate to one another, see resemblances or differences.. Whichever, I don't exactly want to be a teacher. This may be because I was never taught how to do makeup, I had older sisters who I always admired.. But nobody ever taught me how to do anything. I am very visual, which means that is the language I speak. I understand through pictures, so I translate through pictures. Which is why I can appreciate blogs that show you along the way, and especially tell you what products they are using. The beautiful Bobbi Mechelle from Arizona, has a great beauty blog called bobbimechelle@wordpress.com. Not only does she have a great blog, but she was kind enough to use Elle Michelle Cosmetics lipstick, "confident" which is a matte, brick red shade. These are the moments I live for. I love seeing women across the country using my product, and especially enjoying it. And it is extremely fun for me to get to shout them out as well! So this is for you Bobbi, thank you for putting my product on your blog, I very much appreciate your support!!! - Lauren Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment