ellemichellecosmetics@gmail.com

ellemichellecosmetics@gmail.com
For purchases: $10 each on www.ellemichellecosmetics.ecrater.com

Monday, February 10, 2014

Elle Michelle Cosmetics Finally Has a Blog!!!

While there may be plenty of people who know nothing about this brand yet, that does nothing but excite me all the more. There's so much room to grow, so many lives to touch and engage, and most importantly.. so many more lips to MAKE A STATEMENT!!! Yes, of course, makeup in general is one of our obsessions.. notice I said one because I'm totally obsessed with the beach, Sex and the City, tattoos and beanies, but whatever totally not the point right now. Makeup is one the best things to show our individual creativity. Do we want to be bold, sexy, daring women today? Or do we wanna be flirty, girly, with a hint of "thuggish ruggish"? We see each day as a new day to represent ourselves. Whether it be the way we feel, the way we want to feel, or to represent the inner self that sometimes we may be shy to represent. Either way, makeup is by far the cherry on top of the entire look. Our eyes are the secret to our souls, or so we want you to believe... but the lips are the doorway to what we are about to unleash upon the world. So of course, with our mouth being our most powerful piece to decorate, I decided I wanted to start a cosmetic "lip" company. For now, there are ten lip colors. All vibrant, opaque, long lasting, bold, and cruelty free... because more often than not, I like animals more than I like people =). While the brand grows, there will be many, many more lipstick, as well as lip liners, gloss, and whatever else delightfully perfect lip product I can think of. So as of now, I want to say THANK YOU to all of my current customers/supporters, and to let you ALL know, that this is just the beginning.. only one knows what the future brings, and you are all welcome to be apart of this ride that I never intend to get off of!!! Oh, and of course, STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment