ellemichellecosmetics@gmail.com

ellemichellecosmetics@gmail.com
For purchases: $10 each on www.ellemichellecosmetics.ecrater.com

Friday, May 9, 2014

ellemichellecosmetics.ecrater.com
Okay Okay, I know. It has been way too long since I have been on here. MY APOLOGIES. I would say I have an awesome excuse like I have been traveling across the world, got married, or went on tour with Miley Cyrus... but, I dont. I have been busy visiting FIDM, guest speaking, going to events to meet amazing people in the industry to help me make this the best lipstick company out there. And I have met some pretty awesome people. Very thankful for the opportunities I have been blessed with, simply because of FIDM. Yes, I love my school. ANYWAYS, I have been working creative wise as to trying to portray this brand the way I want to. Very pure and raw. Empowering, accepting, exciting, daring, and positive. So, I brain storm all the time, do photo shoots, and plan my next move. As far as new packaging and so forth. SO, if anyone has any ideas as to new product colors, packaging colors that stand out to you. Whatever you feel draws you into a product the most, let me know!!! This will be a huge company in due time. One that stands for something positive, and has exciting and bold photos and product.... OH, AND!!! I have a temporary site now, until mine gets flawlessly designed and built.. I have this one for now, making shopping easier!!! www.ellemichellecosmetics.ecrater.com. THANKS LOVES, STAY TRUE, and BE KIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment