ellemichellecosmetics@gmail.com

ellemichellecosmetics@gmail.com
For purchases: $10 each on www.ellemichellecosmetics.ecrater.com

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

FIDM BLOG, HOLLER!!!

Oh holy bananas!!! Okay, so we all know that I graduated from FIDM... ps you should all go there, but today on their blog was an article published about my line... ELLE MICHELLE COSMETICS!!! I am so proud of this article, and very excited, I've literally been reading it all day.... or pretending to look at pictures so that people can ask what I am looking that then force them to read it too lol. But really, this line has been so true to me as a person, and there are always ups and downs in owning a business, but seeing as I am only about 5 months in... I would say I am doing pretty well. The article portrayed it perfectly, said the important qualities, and leaving room for the company to grow. One of the most important things I want to come out of this line, is for positivity, and women empowering each other to be completely portrayed. I want you to see that within me when you see me, I want it to be present in photos if possible, and I don't want any negativity anywhere near the line. It needs to be real, fun, and genuine. Yes, there are some lines out there that all resemble other lines, or companies that claim to represent something positive, yet you never get that vibe from visiting them in person. I am going to be working long and hard on this company, day and night. I am selling you lipstick yes, but as a brand there is going to be a clear personality running through it that I am hoping many want to be a part of. So join me or not through this journey of EMClipstick, but sooner than later.. you will recognize the name =)..... ps I am posting the link to the article if you would like to read it... GO READ IT!!!http://blogs.fidm.com/my_weblog/2014/04/beauty-grad-launches-elle-michelle-cosmetics-lipstick-line.html

No comments:

Post a Comment