ellemichellecosmetics@gmail.com

ellemichellecosmetics@gmail.com
For purchases: $10 each on www.ellemichellecosmetics.ecrater.com

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Mean Girls

SO! Yes I love this picture... I must say the background is a LILY PULITZER print, but I loved it and wanted to borrow it for this saying. Which is very clear and straight forward, and is something that has been bothering me forever. Mean Girls is a movie not a lifestyle. Uh, yea I LOVE that movie, just about as much as I love Clueless, but being a bully is no trait you should be proud of having. And honestly is one of the problems that is seldom addressed in school. Now myself, I was mean to the mean girls I ever came across so they knew not to go there with me, but I also had to stick up for many people who couldn't stick up for themselves. Yea yea, I know a lot of pretty girls think they can do whatever they want cause they have flawless hair... but we have all forgotten about your pretty hair and are now focused on your ugly personality. Now, we are all obsessed with makeup, clearly, but what I really want is for us women and young girls to figure out a way to actually get along with each other. Stop competing with everyone around us, or throwing our insecurities on other people to bring them down with us. Everyone should be happy in their own skin, their own makeup, their own clothes, and with who they truly are. Too many of us make decisions because we are focused on what others think. Have you ever heard the quote "do whatever makes you happy because you will get judged anyways"? Well it's true. WHO GIVES what others think about you. And most importantly, stop bullying each other. Stop pointing and laughing, whispering and giggling... and most importantly keep your hands and hurtful words to yourselves. Let's all succeed and love lipstick together. Let's be real, women are a very powerful force, if we changed the way we interacted, we may one day finally get paid more than men. haha whatevs.. but really ladies lets be nice. And shout out to all the amazing guys that rock makeup better than I do. You are all my heroes!!! muah, STAY TRUE and BE KIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment